About the Simon Hegele Group....
The Simon Hegele Group is one of the most innovative service providers along complex supply chain processes. The principle of "more than just logistics…” has been the driving force for the further development of the company group and its services for more than 100 years. Simon Hegele offers customers from the healthcare, industry, IT and retail sectors at over 50 locations worldwide highly specialized value-added services tailored to the respective customer processes and supports them in focusing on their respective core competencies.
Join our IT Team at our site in Karlsdorf
as an EDI & Process Integration Developer (m/f/x)
- You are responsible for the structured and independent maintenance, servicing, configuration and further development of the central integration platform MS BizTalk Server
- In the project context, you develop solutions for the connection of internal and external systems as well as for the cross-system and cross-platform integration of business processes
- In addition, you will be responsible for test and acceptance scenarios as well as for the documentation of the implemented solutions
- Furthermore you are responsible for the 2nd and 3rd level_support of our internal and external customers
But now: about you
You have completed vocational training in the IT environment or a degree with several years of relevant professional experience; in particular, you have already acquired relevant knowledge in the areas of IT system architecture, processes, data models and IT security.
- Senior level experience with MS BizTalk Server
- Furthermore you have knowledge in MS SQL-Server, .NET Framework, C#, XML, XSLT and/or web services with .NET
- Knowledge of the common message standards EDIFACT, SAP IDoc, ANSI X12, TRADACOM, XML as well as a practiced handling of communication channels such as AS2, SFTP, FTP(S), X-400 and SOAP complete your profile
- Verry good written and spoken English skills are essential. Strong communication skills and engagement to work in a team are welcome
- Your way of thinking and working is always described by others as independent, structured and consistently analytical
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and locations (home office is optional) as well as a flextime account offer you more freedom in organizing your daily work routine; you are also welcome to help at shape and develop your area of responsibility independently
- Training and further education tailored to your individual needs will enable you to continuously expand and deepen your knowledge and skills
- Your workplace is equipped with high-quality equipment from well-known manufacturers
- A motivated group of colleagues, you can expect a comprehensive individual onboarding phase, including a personal mentor.
- You will receive Christmas and vacation bonuses, an allowance for capital-forming benefits, employee discounts on various products and services, and much more.
Would you Like to join in our Team?
Then we look forward to receiving your online application!
Please state your earliest possible starting date as well as an approximate salary expectation.
Gesellschaft für Logistik und Service mbH
Phone +49 (0)721 57009 0
Your contact person is