About the Simon Hegele Group....
The Simon Hegele Group is one of the most innovative service providers along complex supply chain processes. The principle of "more than just logistics…” has been the driving force for the further development of the company group and its services for more than 100 years. Simon Hegele offers customers from the healthcare, industry, IT and retail sectors at over 50 locations worldwide highly specialized value-added services tailored to the respective customer processes and supports them in focusing on their respective core competencies.
Join our IT team at our site in Karlsdorf
as an IT System Administrator (m/f/x) with focus on network
- You are responsible for the technical support and further development of the internal network infrastructure
- You will participate in the planning and implementation of network-related projects
- The implementation of new functions for the technical systems belong to your range of tasks
- Furthermore you are the first contact person regarding the support of system solutions
- You will process internal requests and support the team in 2nd level support (routing, switching, firewall, VPN)
But now: ABOUT you
- Your professional foundation is a completed vocational training as an IT specialist (m/f/x) for system integration or a similar background
- You have profound admin. skills in common network technologies (LAN, WLAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, monitoring); ideally you have already gained practical experience in the area of CISCO network solutions
- Desirable would be know-how in the areas of VLAN, VPN, DMZ, DNS, DHCP and/orSNMP as well as with the use of network management tools and network components.
- Enjoy working in a team, a proactive and independent way of working, strong communication skills in contact with all hierarchy levels as well as a good command of written and spoken English round off your profile
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and locations as well as a flextime account offer you a plus in freedom to shape your professional routine; you are also welcome to help shape and develop your area of responsibility independently
- Training and further education tailored to your individual needs will enable you to continuously expand and deepen your knowledge and skills.
- Your workplace is equipped with high-quality equipment from well-known manufacturers
- In the midst of a motivated group of colleagues, you can expect a comprehensive individual onboarding phase, including a personal mentor
- You will receive Christmas and vacation bonuses, an allowance for capital-forming benefits, employee discounts on various products and services, and much more.
Would you Like to join our team?
Then we look forward to receiving your online application!
Please state your earliest possible starting date as well as an approximate salary expectation.
Company for Logistics and Service mbH
Phone +49 (0)721 57009 0
Your contact person is